1. ObjectiveThis policy applies to all processing of personal data carried out by Perfect Client Limited and has the objective of informing the user regarding the way in which Perfect Client Limited carries out the processing of personal data (including details of the type of personal data collected and the purpose of processing) and regarding the rights of the user in relation to their personal data.
Headquarters are located at: 119 Park Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2HDContact phone number is: 01509 801 444The user may establish direct and effective communication with Perfect Client Limited by written communication sent to any of the indicated addresses or also by sending an email to the address: ku.oc.tneilctcefrep%40kcirtapIn addition, information of the officer in charge of processing your personal data is listed below:
Trade name: Perfect Client LimitedIdentity of the controller: Perfect Client LimitedAddress: 119 Park Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2HDEmail: ku.oc.tneilctcefrep%40kcirtap
3. Processing identification – How do we collect personal data?In compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, especially,
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, dated April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, the “GDPR”),The General Data Protection Law of Brazil, Law No. 13,709, (the “LGPD”)The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Assembly bill No. 375Perfect Client Limited collects personal data in its possession when the user:
(i). completes the forms of https://perfectclient.co.uk/ (“Site”);(ii). subscribes to the newsletter;(iii). answers a poll or completes a web form;(iv). completes a printed form;(v). sends an email or communicates by phone, which are then loaded in the corresponding forms;
4. Personal Data Collected - What personal data do we collect?Perfect Client Limited collects information when visiting their web page, and mainly by completing its registration forms.
The following data is collected: full name, email and phone number.
As a rule, when personal data is requested to use a service or access certain content, its delivery will not be mandatory, except for those cases where it is specifically indicated that it is data required for the provision of the service. In this case, the user may freely choose not to register and/or not to contract the services.
The user declares and guarantees that all the data provided by him are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated. The changes may be communicated to the Data Protection Delegate or to the address indicated in Section 2 hereof.
Likewise, the user acknowledges that the data required by Perfect Client Limited are necessary, adequate, and not excessive to carry out the purposes expressed in Section 5 hereof, which would be impossible to fulfil if said data are not provided.
Any false or inaccurate statement that occurs as a result of the information and data given, as well as the damages that such information may cause, will be the responsibility of the user.
5. Purpose - What do we use personal data for?The personal data requested to the user will be used for the following purposes:
In the event of contracting services offered through the Site, to create and maintain the commercial relationship, and to carry out the activities and provide the services of Perfect Client Limited (including, without limitation, the management, administration, provision and improvement of services).
Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications, promotions and/or advertisements of Perfect Client Limited, either occasionally or periodically. Accordingly, the email address that the user provides when completing the form on the Site may be used to send information and updates on the request for services, as well as news about Perfect Client Limited (either occasionally or periodically), updates, information on related products or services, among others. This treatment is based on our legitimate interest in promoting our products and services.
Conduct a survey or run a contest
Personalize the user experience, increasing our ability to respond to their needs.
Improve the Site and the service offer of Perfect Client Limited, based on the legitimate interest of Perfect Client Limited in constantly improving its products and services.
Process transactions and comply with the legal obligations to which Perfect Client Limited is subject, such as tax obligations. The data subject to treatment will not be used for purposes other than or incompatible with those mentioned above and that motivated its collection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is stated that the recorded data may be used, in addition to the purposes for which it was expressly collected, for the purpose of carrying out statistics, managing incidents or conducting market studies.
However, in the event that personal data is processed for a purpose other than that initially specified when collecting said data, a compatibility analysis will be carried out by Perfect Client Limited in accordance with applicable regulations. The processing will only be authorized if the original purpose is compatible with the new purpose or allowed in accordance with an independent legal basis. In these cases, the user will be informed of the changes in purpose or legal justification for the processing of their data.
We remind the user that they can oppose the sending of commercial communications (unsubscribe) and stop receiving emails from Perfect Client Limited, reliably notifying Perfect Client Limited, which will proceed to interrupt in the shortest possible time after receiving such communication. For this purpose, it may send an email to the address indicated in Section 2, a postal mail addressed to the address indicated in Section 2 hereof, or directly follow the unsubscribe instructions detailed at the end of each email of Perfect Client Limited.
6. How we use your information?We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
Administration infoTestimonialsCustomer feedback collectionIf we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
7. ConsentBy providing personal data to Perfect Client Limited, the user declares to accept their processing fully and unreservedly by Perfect Client Limited. The user hereby grants his free, express, and informed consent for Perfect Client Limited to use the data collected for the purposes indicated in Section 5 hereof, as well as its incorporation into a Perfect Client Limited database.
Perfect Client Limited carries out the processing of the user's data legitimized in:
(i) the contracting of Perfect Client Limited services by the user, in accordance with the terms and conditions that are made available to the user at the end of completing the request form for services (prior to a possible hiring) and that the user (after reading it), and if they agree, can accept by checking the box that has been included for this purpose; and
8. Expiration - How long do we store them?The data will be destroyed or archived when it is no longer strictly necessary or relevant for the purposes detailed in Section 5 above. In particular, personal data will be kept as long as the business relationship is in force (and to the extent that the user has not previously requested its deletion) and during the period during which obligations, indemnities and/or responsibilities may arise under the business relationship or for the services provided.
9. Confidentiality / Assignment / International Transfer - Do we disclose data to third parties?Perfect Client Limited will keep the personal data collected private and confidential, and will not use them for purposes other than those established in Section 5 hereof. Perfect Client Limited requires the signing of confidentiality agreements and personal data processing by its employees and third parties that provide services that access the content of the databases (or include such obligations within the service agreements that it signs with such providers as indicated in the next paragraph).
The personal data of the user collected by Perfect Client Limited will not be transferred, sold, exchanged, transmitted and/or communicated to any third party outside of Perfect Client Limited without the consent of the user, except by legal obligation and/or for the purpose of providing the services to the user.
This does not include certain employees and service providers that allow Perfect Client Limited to keep the Site operational, comply with the purposes established in Section 5 hereof and/or provide services to the user, who have assumed the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the data provided and commit to compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, at the time of hiring. The contracts with the service providers stipulate the objective, scope, content, duration, nature and purpose of the data processing, the type of personal data, the categories of data owners and the obligations and responsibilities of Perfect Client Limited and of the contracted third parties.
In particular: Perfect Client Limited may share the personal information provided with controlling companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies and/or intermediaries related to Perfect Client Limited.
Perfect Client Limited may share certain personal information provided by the user internally within Perfect Client Limited, with certain departments, such as administration, marketing, or IT.
**- In certain cases, Perfect Client Limited transfers personal data based on legitimate interest and the economic and technical advantages associated with the use of specialized providers. In this sense:
** ** - Social Networks. Perfect Client Limited also uses social networks, such as Facebook or Instagram, and has integrated functions of these networks into its services. The user may only use these social networks to the extent that they are registered in them and have accessed the corresponding social network with their user. These social networks have their own privacy policies and their own terms and conditions, over which Perfect Client Limited has no interference or control.